RETREAT ONLY options (keep scrolling down for info on physician coaching outside of the retreat)
- $6000 to share a room with one other person
- Be aware most rooms have one king bed and one sofa bed
- $12,000 to have an overwater bungalow to yourself
- or you can share with your significant other or any other adult
- Yep, each bungalow is $12,000 for 6 days/5 nights including food and all taxes/fees as well as boat transport to & from the hotel.
- You can divide it by one or two people
- It can be a friend, significant other, or any other person you’d like to invite
- Prices will increase as we get closer to the retreat
- Spaces are limited
- If you are thinking about it, I encourage you to pay or place a deposit now
- Click here to place $1000 deposit for one person – reserve my space now!
- Click here to place $2000 deposit for two people – reserve OUR space now!
- Click here to pay in full – I’m all in! You had me at overwater bungalow
The retreat page has ALL the up to date information on the retreat, accommodation, dates, etc. Get ready to get excited!!
Don’t take my word for it – click here to see the phenomenal reviews of the Four Seasons Bora Bora on tripadvisor. The first one on there right now is titled “The Worlds’ Best Resort in by Far!!!”. I couldn’t agree more. That’s why I chose it. Only the best for my ladies who are out there saving lives each and every day. You deserve the best.
Coaching program details
- Weekly one on one personalized video coaching calls
- Convenient online scheduling to choose a time that works for you
- Summary of the work we do together sent to you weekly
- Email coaching support between calls
- Coaching tools pertinent to the issues you are facing right now
Not sure if physician coaching will be a good fit for you?
- Skeptical if it can make a difference?
- Let’s give it a shot. What have you got to lose?
- You’d be surprised how much value you can get out of even just one free session.
Ready to start right now?
- When you buy the $5000 coaching program, for ONLY an additional $3000 you get 6 days and 5 nights an overwater bungalow at one of the finest resorts in the world and you’ll be in a gorgeous a tropical paradise location.
- If you have ever been to the Four Seasons Bora Bora or know someone who has, you know you could never go there for anywhere near $3000, so this is an outstanding opportunity.
- That’s 50% off the currently listed $6000 price for retreat alone above
“HOW DO I SIGN UP?????!!!???”
Glad you asked : )
Just click the links above.
Any questions or comments –
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does this compare to other physician coaching options?
If you’ve been looking for a physician coach, you may know that $5000 is a pretty standard rate. I want to encourage people to commit to the $5000 intensive longitudinal package in alignment with that.
I also wanted to offer something lower cost for those who weren’t ready to commit to that level yet as well as the ultra luxury VIP experience in Bora Bora for those who are ready to go all in and immerse themselves in this work.
Remember this is not just a traditional consumer expense or regular retreat. Here you’ll learn valuable coaching tools specifically for women physicians that will help you start to be more mindful of the life you are living and help you to take steps towards living the life you envision for yourself and your family. This really is an investment in you and your well-being. You may never look at things quite the same. You’ll learn that you have a lot more power in creating your day to day experience of your life than you realized. Sound too good to be true? Consider giving it a try. How much would it be worth to you if you could really be happier or more balanced in your life? If you could create a life more in line with your dreams and goals so that you didn’t have to be so stressed every day? If you didn’t have to repeatedly consider dropping out of medicine, looking for a non-clinical job, or retiring early because you just can’t stand so many things about your current life. I’ve found these coaching tools to be genuinely priceless. I only wish I’d discovered them sooner.
You likely know that investing your money in experiences increases your overall happiness. Click here to read about how experiences creating happiness. Even the anticipation of an experience you are looking forward to (like an amazing trip to Bora Bora) can increase your happiness. So there are many ways and many reasons to consider booking this trip right now.
I most definitely won’t pressure you to do this. I only want people there who truly want to be there and will make the most of it. Only you know your situation and what is right for you. I do encourage you to make a decision though. Yes or No. Don’t take longer than 24 hours at the most. I don’t want this to be one more thing stressing you out or swirling around in your mind. You have enough going on in there. This is a strategy you can use in your life often. It’s a coaching tool. Got a decision to make? Just decide. It’s a yes or a no. Then you can move on. No more chatter in your mind. It’s done.
It’s in the moments of decision that your that your life is shaped. Oh, and indecision, uh, yeah, of course you already know that indecision is a decision. You’ve read this far, so I’m thinking you might be pretty strongly considering doing this : )
What I’m offering is unique in many ways. I truly believe in the power of coaching to change the way you think and transform your life. The feedback and testimonials I’ve gotten from the women physicians I’ve worked with is remarkable, humbling, and inspiring. I’ve never been particularly “woo woo” and neither are my clients. This approach and these tools just work. I’m a full time practicing physician and medical educator. I am also a certified coach. Women physicians are my best friends, they are my tribe. They’ve provided me incredible support throughout my journey in medical school, residency, and faculty career (which has really included a lot of ups and downs).
No one quite understands us and the challenges we face or the experiences we share more than other women physicians. I’ve seen it over decades in person and now even online. Women physicians can come together to build community, support, decrease isolation, share common experiences, and empower ourselves to take charge of our lives. Whatever your challenge, chances are I’ve worked with it before.
You’ll receive my personal undivided attention during our sessions together. You’ll be able to reach me by email in between. Not an admin, not coaching in a large group, not a different coach each time. It’ll be you and me each and every call.
Beyond traditional coaching, I genuinely want to have you join me and my closest friends and some other amazing like-minded inspirational women physician leaders in one of the most beautiful and luxurious resorts in the world. It’s a really unique opportunity and I sincerely hope you consider clearing your calendar and coming to join us to celebrate National Women Physicians Day February 3-8, 2019 in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora! Retreat details here
Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!
For your women physician friends or colleagues – If you know women you think might benefit from coaching or that may want to get on my email list where I’ll share valuable coaching tools for women physicians, interesting articles related to women physicians, and other coaching tips or life hacks please feel free to send them to empoweringwomenphysicians.com or send me their name and email through the contact me link or at email@example.com and I’ll be sure to reach out.
If you or a friend want to try a free live one on one coaching call to see if it is a good fit for you, schedule a time here. I’ll be happy to talk to you.
PS – Keep an eye out for the Empowering Women Physicians podcast. Coming soon! I can email you when it’s live : )
Certification – Click here to see my coaching profile on The Life Coach School website. I’m a certified life coach through The Life Coach School by Brooke Castillo. Some of you may be familiar with her podcast. If not, check it out. Start at episode one. It’s really good. These concepts are the foundation of what I teach. Oh, and re: teaching – at the med school where I am faculty, I’ve been nominated for the Excellence in Teaching Award every year for over a decade. So hopefully you can trust that I’ll do an outstanding job teaching you as well. ?
We are doing this. For real. The only question is… Are you coming?