I’m so excited to share the latest information with you!
I truly think it just might transform your life.
Begins February 3, 2018
- Why do we kick off this event on February 3rd?
- It’s National Women Physicians Day!
- The birthday of Dr Elizabeth Blackwell
- She was the first woman to earn an MD in the United States (1849)
- I can’t think of a better day to honor women physicians
- Did you know that women physicians save more lives for less pay?
- It’s National Women Physicians Day!
What’s Included in the Empowering Women Physician’s retreat?
- Length of stay: 6 days/5 nights at the Four Seasons Bora Bora
- Date: February 3 – 8, 2019 (Sunday through Friday)
- Meals: included
- Private boat to hotel: included
- Coaching: included
- Building community with amazing women physicians: included
- Paradise: included : )
Early bird pricing
RETREAT ONLY options (without longitudinal 1:1 coaching outside of retreat)
- $4000 if you want to share a room with two other women physicians
- Med school or residency reunion anyone???
- Most overwater bungalows at this resort have ONE king bed and one sofa bed
- They are huge luxurious rooms but you can’t get separate beds for everyone at this price
- $6000 to share a room with one other person
- Again, be aware most rooms have ONE king bed and one sofa bed
- I would recommend this option for most of the women traveling solo
- You’ll likely be much more comfortable with two people in a room with one king bed and one sofa bed rather than trying to fit in the max # adults allowable in a room
- $12,000 to have an overwater bungalow to yourself
- or you can share with your significant other or any other adult
- Prices will likely increase as we get closer to the retreat
RETREAT PLUS LONGITUDINAL 1:1 private coaching program
- $8000 per person: Retreat + 3 months coaching
- This is the complete Empowering Women Physicians program
- Includes 3 months of one on one personalized coaching
- The longitudinal coaching component is ideal for those really interested in transforming their lives
- Share an overwater bungalow with one woman physician (similar to $6000 option above)
- If it’d be difficult for you to pay in full, you may reserve your spot with a $1000 non-refundable deposit
- Click here to reserve for your spot for just $1000
- Reserve your spot before we sell out!
- Pay in full
- I’m all in!
- Where do I sign up?
- Click here to pay $8000 in full, you’ll be glad you did!
- Just imagine how excited you’ll feel every time you think of it for the next several months anticipating this amazing retreat, the location, the colleagues, the overwater bungalows, the beautiful crystal blue water, the sunset, the luxury, the escape, the relaxation. No obligations. No charting. Just you with a drink and maybe a book and a smile. Sounds too good to be true? Nope. Just click and you can make it happen. The babysitter, coverage at work, payments, etc – you’ll find a way. Get your sunglasses, your beach hat, and your bathing suit. Because we are going. See you there!
Your initial thoughts re: the price
- You may be thinking: EEEEKKKK!!!! That’s A LOT!!!!
- I know, I agree. It’s a lot of money.
- This kind of stuff ain’t cheap.
- Don’t take this decision lightly.
- I see the money I spend on coaching and coaching retreats not as a regular expense (like a new car or other asset that will depreciate) but as an investment in myself, my mental health, my happiness, my personal development. It’s truly where I choose to spend my money. Over cars or nice clothes or anything else. Being well allows me to enjoy life and continue working full time as a physician. If you really knew you’d be a happier person and feel you truly had more control over your life, how much would that be worth to you?
- We all know happiness research shows that it is better spend money on experiences than things. Click here to read an article on studies documenting how anticipating a wonderful experience and having that experience brings more happiness to your life.
- Not to mention, it’s pretty unlikely you’d be able to experience to the amazing Four Seasons Bora Bora for less than this in your whole lifetime.
- If you don’t go now, when would you go?
- There is a TON of value in that price.
- This fee includes not only the overwater bungalow but also an amazing retreat, 3 meals a day, coaching before during and after the retreat, as well as the unique experience to build community with other like minded women physicians.
- It’s uniquely designed for you. A woman physician.
- Not to mention, it’s an incredibly memorable once in a lifetime experience.
- Gather friends, colleagues, old med school classmates, residency classmates, or we can match you with a roommate
- part of the power of this retreat is building community with other like minded women physicians, so having 1-2 roommates is a great part of the experience
- if you’d like to consider bringing a loved one instead or if you’d prefer to have your own bungalow, Contact me
- You’ll receive personalized coaching not only during the retreat, but we want to be sure you get the absolute most out of this experience. Therefore, we are offering individual personalized video-coaching before the retreat and follow up after the retreat to check in on progress you made towards your goals set at the retreat.
There is NO other coaching or retreat package or anything even remotely similar that I’m aware of.
- I am a full time physician, currently active in patient care and medical education.
- I am a certified life coach (and certified weight coach).
- I focus exclusively on women physicians.
- I get you.
- I’ve coached women like you.
- You’ll get one on one personal private coaching.
- You’ll meet other amazing women physicians.
- You’ll take a trip to one of the most beautiful and luxurious places on earth.
- This is a bucket list resort & location for many.
- Going on this retreat may make you feel like a dream has come true.
- Just imagine with coaching, how many more of your dreams will come true.
As you fly into Bora Bora, the view and beauty is simply stunning. Picture yourself in the airplane looking down. Check out the video at the bottom of our home page for the real life view you’ll have. From there, it only gets better. Once in the airport, the Four Seasons staff will greet you with a fresh floral lei and take you on a private yacht for the short 15 minute ride to the Four Seasons resort.
You will be greeted at the resort at a special table exclusively for Empowering Women Physicians. You will be handed a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage at check in. Don’t worry about usual hotel fees on arrival as Empowering Women Physicians will have already pre-paid all accommodations including 21.7% taxes and service fees. You can leave a credit card on file with the front desk for your incidentals. You’ll likely already be overwhelmed with the beauty. Then they will take you in a golf cart to your own overwater bungalow.
Yes, these are some of the most beautiful overwater bungalows in the world. Repeatedly voted as such by multiple high profile travel and news sources. The bungalows pictured in the photos and videos on this website and on the Four Seasons Bora Bora website and videos are the ones we are staying in. Your accommodations will include a shared luxury overwater bungalow one bedroom suite. Each overwater bungalow is 1080 square feet and comes with either one king bed or two queen beds. Each bungalow also has a separate living room with a sofa bed. You’ll have a deck, two lounge chairs, dining table and chairs, an outdoor shower, and a plexiglass glass panel in the floor to look down into the lagoon. The standard retreat rates are per person and presume double occupancy. Most rooms have king beds, the rooms with two queens are limited. We highly encourage you to bring a friend or colleague! For those who choose to bring two friends to share with to keep the costs as low as possible, please note you may be using the sofabed.
Did I say three meals a day? Have you ever been there or talked to anyone who has been there? Conde Nast calls their food “magnificently prepared”. But man is it pricey, even if you just eat at the pool or try to keep your costs low, the food prices can just feel oppressively high. They have to fly everything in from far far away. So why on earth would we cover three meals a day for you?
We truly want you to feel like you are in ultra-luxury. Pampered. There to relax. You are women physicians. You save lives and contribute to the health and well being of society every day. During this retreat, you just get to be you. No responsibilities. No obligations. No stress. No financial or other concerns. Just enjoy the best life has to offer. We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable experience you can imagine. We’ll cover some welcome cocktails and reception drinks, but of course you’ll be on your own for additional drinks/alcoholic beverages or additional excursions you choose to book yourself.
Coaching. The retreat will include educational sessions and coaching each morning. The coaching and thought work we expect to be transformative, the setting will make it even more so. There will still be plenty of free time to reflect and enjoy yourself.
Chill. We expect that with daily structured group time as well as time to relax, sit by the pool, read, kayak, or paddle board that you will have time to rejuvenate as well as build community with other women physicians.
You will have full access to many amazing onsite amenities. Wifi throughout the resort is included. Your return boat ride to the airport is included. Offsite excursions are not included.
Support before, during, and after the retreat
As I mentioned, I want to ensure that you really feel supported on this journey. You’ll receive personalized individual video-coaching before the retreat as well as follow up after the retreat. I want to ensure that you continue to follow through on what you learned and what you planned to achieve. From my experience in group coaching programs, some of the most valuable resources after an in person retreat can be that the community that is built in person is sustained and grows virtually afterward. Participants can continue to build and foster a sense of community after the retreat. The accountability and support provided afterward as you transition back home with your new goals is an integral part of this program. We hope to create a tribe of women physicians that will continue to gather for retreats for years to come.
Where on earth is Bora Bora?
It’s in French Polynesia. Just about even with Hawaii in terms of longitude but about 2600 miles further south. French Polynesia is a direct 8 hour flight from Los Angeles. Google maps location of Bora Bora – click here and zoom way out.
We are going to this surreal place of ultra luxury and incredible beauty. The kind of place that seems to good to be true, that you only see in movies or luxury travel magazines, that perhaps you dreamed you might go to on your honeymoon or when your kids go off to college or for a 25th wedding anniversary. But you know what? You can do this. Before we get into the details below, let’s go over your thoughts about this.
This seems amazing, but…
Your brain may be offering up all the thoughts of reasons to NOT go on this trip. You may be thinking something like
- Now? Only months away?
- I can’t
- No way
- At least not right now
- It’s not my 40th birthday
- It’s not my anniversary
- What will people think?
- What will I tell people?
- It’s really expensive
- Maybe one day
- I just don’t know
Well let me tell you. Those are all just thoughts.
Working on your thoughts is a big part of the work we’ll be doing together.
Your thoughts determine your life.
This is the basis of coaching.
What could possibly stand in the way of you going on this amazing trip?
The fact is, you can totally go on this trip.
When you ask yourself questions, your brain searches for answers.
So let’s have you purposefully ask yourself
– What are some of the reasons I should go on this trip?
- It looks so incredibly beautiful
- I could really use a retreat, relaxation, and space for reflection
- It’s a once in a life time trip
- If not now, when?
- You only live once
- Today is the first day of the rest of my life
- If I want to make my life better, now is the time to start
- My whole life has lead me to this moment
- I happened upon this website for some reason, it was fate
- Maybe I’m meant to go on this trip
- Happiness research shows experiences are more valuable than things
- This is a unique opportunity to serve as a total reset in my life
- It will be so amazing and inspiring to meet other like minded women physicians
- I have to make this happen, I’ll find a way
Then you can brainstorm 23 ways you can make this happen. Why 23? 2/3 = Feb 3rd of course, National Women Physicians Day : ) Example of some brainstormed thoughts that can come from deciding to make this happen below.
- I can get a sitter
- I can ask my mom to watch the kids
- I can use vacation days
- I can do CME while I’m away
- I can have a partner cover for me
- I can share a room with a friend
That’s just one simple example of the type of thought work we’ll be doing on the trip. You’ll learn to ask yourself useful questions. Questions that have your mind focusing on ways to solve your problems, to focus on solutions, to make your dreams become reality.
All of life can’t be a dream vacation to a tropical island.
However, this is just one sample of how given a certain circumstance in life (such as a trip to Bora Bora with coaching for women physicians), how you think about it determines how you feel, act, and the overall results you have in your life. We can work together to find more empowering thoughts so that you can get the results you want in your life back at home as well.
You and me and a group of other incredible women physicians. We’re going to gorgeous Bora Bora to do some empowering thought work and to have the time of our lives. This is for real. It’s gonna happen. It’s going to be great. On National Women Physicians Day you have the choice to be at home working OR celebrating with us in Bora Bora. I honestly can’t believe we really get to do this. And you…yes, you can join us.
Visit the Four Seasons Bora Bora website here if you want to see tons of inspiring photos, videos, and get more information. Remember your retreat fee includes your room mate, so you should not plan to book your room on the website, it will be taken care of for you. You just book your flight and get yourself there.
Read Trip Advisor reviews of the Four Seasons Bora Bora here. (Ranked #1 resort in Bora Bora). Most recent titles of reviews on date of this writing were “Outstanding in every way”, “Heaven on earth”, “Amazing place with outstanding service”, “Just like living in paradise”.
If you are ready to reserve your spot – click the link below
Theses prices are special early bird prices that will remain only during the initial booking phase.
- Click this link to make a $1000 Deposit to reserve your spot
- Click this link to pay $8000 in full for 3 months of one on one personalized coaching exclusively for women physicians as well as the 6 days/5 night retreat at the ultra-luxury Four Seasons Bora Bora that includes 3 meals a day, accommodations, taxes, fees, and boat transfers.
- Click here to contact me to be considered for retreat only options.
Is this expensive? Yes.
But honestly, this is one of the most luxurious trips you’ll likely ever take in your lifetime. It’s worth it. It’s so so so worth it. Don’t rely on my opinion. Ask anyone who has been there. Read the reviews online. It’s worth it.
In addition, if you’ve ever looked into coaching, you know that:
- physician coaching alone often runs around $5000.
- Sometimes that fee represents a group program instead of being designed for individual one on one coaching.
If you consider that you get this amazing trip plus coaching including information, tips, and tools that are focused on the unique needs of women physicians and you get to hang out with and build community with other like minded amazing women physicians it’s really not too bad. You can find a way to make this happen.
You’ll be glad you did.